All grips are sold independently from the joystick. This provides the opportunity to customize your joystick by choosing the grip you prefer. The grips are easily changed to allow the real feel of various types of airplanes.
Learn more about the TruFlights Advantage I Series Floor Mounted Joystick
Limited Warranty period (electronics): 1 Year
Limited Warranty period (parts) with RMA: 1 Year
Limited Warranty period (labor) with RMA: 1 Year
100% of the item’s purchase price AND free shipping label
|Returns received in any of the following conditions may be rejected or may receive a partial refund.
||Up to 50% of the item’s purchase price
Rejected items will be returned to the customer
Return for replacement within: 30 Days
TruFlights items purchased as gifts are refunded as store credit only.
Manufacturer Contact Info:
These are just a few of many more.
A. Since TruFlights makes products that comply with the standard USB 2.0 definitions, they work with all versions of windows after Windows XP.
Q. Is there an adapter to connect with a USB port?
A. Every joystick comes with a USB 2.0 cable so no adapter is required.
Q. Can our floor mounted joystick be repaired?
A. Though we design our components to not require repair under normal use, in most cases repairs can be made.
Q. Is there a warranty on the units?
A. There is a one year limited warranty on each unit.
Q. Can a custom grip be adapted to the joystick?
A. Most grips can be adapted to the TruFlights joystick base system. Adapter kits will be available.
Q. Is the information about the joystick grip connector available?
A. The grip connector information will be made available on our website.
• Thoughtful design so that flying is a much more comfortable experience avoiding cramping.
• Open source information so that the customer can add their own innovative ideas.
• Warranty so that the customer is assured that they have a quality product.
• Customer support and interactive website will assure the customer has somewhere to find answers if needed.
• Made in America assures the American customer that his kids and grand-kids will have jobs in the future.
• More immersive due to ability to buy aircraft specific grips
• Hall Effect vs. mechanical has higher reliability components
• Rudder Pedal will be adjustable
• Higher functionality than anything on the current market
ADD THE ADAPTER OR GRIP
Floor Mounted Joystick
The floor mounted joystick will make your flight more enjoyable, and will more closely simulate the experience of flying various types of planes. The floor mounted joystick is a reliable, realistic yet affordable flight simulator accessory.
It has replaceable “plug and play” grips to more closely simulate the experience of flying the various types of planes available. The possibilities are endless.
The Floor Mounted Joystick has been designed with the possibility to be used on all flight simulator games, making all flight simulator experiences more enjoyable.
The Floor Mounted Joystick is here to stay, and you can rest easy knowing that our team will be updating and improving it for years to come. Build on top of a powerful foundation.