TruFlights Mounting Kit - Model 068
TruFlights has designed a series of Compact Controls to easily fit behind your computer, on top of your desk or hanging from the front of your desk. These controls are intended to expand your simulation experience without clutter or bulkiness. These Compact Controls were designed to enhance your flight experience, save you space and keep the budget intact.
The Mounting Kit allows the Compact Controls to be raised above the keyboard for easier access.
Learn more about the TruFlights TruFlights Mounting Kit - Model 068
Limited Warranty period (electronics): 1 Year
Limited Warranty period (parts) with RMA: 1 Year
Limited Warranty period (labor) with RMA: 1 Year
100% of the item’s purchase price
Returns received in any of the following conditions may be rejected or may receive a partial refund.
Return for replacement within: 15 Days
TruFlights items purchased as gifts are refunded as store credit only.
Manufacturer Contact Info:
TruFlights Inc., 24 Highview Lane, Mertztown, PA 19539
Support Phone: (610) 682-9764
Support Email: email@example.com
These are just a few of many more.
A. Since TruFlights makes products that comply with the standard USB 2.0 definitions, they work with all versions of windows after Windows XP.
Q. Is there an adapter to connect with a USB port?
A. Every joystick comes with a USB 2.0 cable so no adapter is required.
Q. Can our floor mounted joystick be repaired?
A. Though we design our components to not require repair under normal use, in most cases repairs can be made.
Q. Is there a warranty on the units?
A. There is a one year limited warranty on each unit.
Q. Can a custom grip be adapted to the joystick?
A. Most grips can be adapted to the TruFlights joystick base system. Adapter kits will be available.
Q. Is the information about the joystick grip connector available?
A. The grip connector information will be made available on our website.
• Thoughtful design so that flying is a much more comfortable experience avoiding cramping.
• Open source information so that the customer can add their own innovative ideas.
• Warranty so that the customer is assured that they have a quality product.
• Customer support and interactive website will assure the customer has somewhere to find answers if needed.
• Made in America assures the American customer that his kids and grand-kids will have jobs in the future.
• More immersive due to ability to buy aircraft specific grips
• Hall Effect vs. mechanical has higher reliability components
• Rudder Pedal will be adjustable
• Higher functionality than anything on the current market